Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HDC


I'm not sure how many of you have been to/are familiar with Harrisburg Discipleship Center, so here are some pictures.


Out front
the living room

the dining room (these are the team leaders for this fall)
this is my office, or rather, my corner.
This is "The Carraige House" the dorm house behind the main building
and these two pictures are of my room
So that's a brief and rather incomplete tour through HDC. Hopefully it helps give you a mental picture of the place.


2 comments:

jah's jaw said...

nice pics, but that one pic of the dining room, i'm not a big fan of the apparel that one chick is sporting.

Donna said...

Hi Benjamin. Looks and sounds like you're having lots of great experiences. I saw pics of you on Erika's facebook of your staff retreat at Camp Hebron. Fun times!

Aunt Donna